Fort Myers Safety Surfacing
Installing a new surface in your home or office is not the same as working on one for playgrounds, schools, or maybe sport and training fields. After all, the last few places require safety surfacing that can guarantee that no one will get hurt while performing some activities or spending time on them. This is why it is not the same having professionals in regular flooring or surfacing working on areas where the main characteristic and use of the surface will be to provide safety but that does not mean you cannot have a good-looking result at the same time.
There are many misconceptions about safety surfaces and regular ones, which is why many people believe it is not possible to have a safe one while also obtaining the desired design or style.
However, it is a matter of choosing the right professionals for advice and installation, has some knowledge about the surfacing options, and making a choice based on several factors:
- The location where you need to install the surface.
- The temperature or climate changes.
- Your budget for the project.
- The level of shock absorption that is needed for the area where the surface needs to be installed.
- The appearance or design you want to obtain.
The fact of not having knowledge of the type of surface that is better for your project and meets the previous factors according to the answers you provide is only natural for those that are not experts, which is why finding the right professionals is the first move you have to take when needing to go this type of project. At Fort Myers Safety Surfacing, we are able to provide you all the services regarding this field, including advice and recommendations according to your needs, preferences, and goals.
Services like installation and specific types of surfaces are available in our company as well and there is no place in Fort Myers that we are unable to reach. Therefore, if you are trying to obtain the best results when it comes to safety but also appearance, make sure to contact us. Also, even if you are not in the area, our company and services are nationwide, which means you can rely on us regardless of your location in the USA.
What service should you request from us?
The decision will depend on your specific needs. As a company that specializes in everything regarding this field, you can expect to access general safety surfacing services when you are not sure about the service you need or if your project involves more than just an installation or one task for our team.
However, if you have a specific type of surface in mind and want our team to work with it, we will be able to assist you when you request the service directly. After all, our main services are focused on the surfacing options we are able to install, repair, and replace. With this in mind, what services do we offer? You can have a look at all of them below:
How to choose your safety surface
We previously mentioned a few factors that influence your decision: climate, location, budget, the design wanted, and the shock-absorption properties you need. Truly, everything depends on what you need and your preferences regarding the design of the surface. If you want geometric patterns—for example—, the easiest way to obtain them is by installing rubber tiles. For those that have a specific space in mind but are not sure about the best alternative, it is a matter of assessing it, knowing the activities that will take place, and how much use you will give to the surface.
Now, keep in mind that all our surfacing alternatives can stand heavy traffic and will perform well indoors or outdoors despite one being better than the other in certain aspects. Therefore, you can have some freedom when choosing the surface since there is no need to worry about the quality overall. The installation will not be a problem either considering that our team has been working in the industry for over a decade and during all this time, safety surfacing installation has been our main service for each one of the surfaces available.
Finally, when going over all the factors you must consider—and including a few ones we have not mentioned—, you must be well-versed or at least, know the basics of why they are even considered:
- The climate can influence the material of the surface. This is why certain options will perform better in cold temperatures while others in hot ones. EPDM rubber is an exception to most surfaces since it works properly in any type of climate.
- The location or more like the area where you will install it. Is it indoors or maybe outdoors? This will determine what options are better according to how exposed they will be to external sources.
- The existing surface influences as well if you are unable to remove it since some options cannot be installed over specific materials or surfaces.
- Although our safety surfacing services are not expensive, it is inevitable to have one being more expensive than the other. Therefore, determine how much you can spend on one type of surface and we can help you to find the most suitable one according to your budget and preferences.
- The shock absorption level can be similar among surfaces like bonded rubber, bonded rubber mulch, and rubber tiles, but if you need the best one, EPDM and Poured-In-Place rubber should be considered.
If you have questions, doubts, or are having a hard time trying to determine which one is the right option for you, rest assured that our team at Fort Myers Safety Surfacing will support you in every step, even if it takes a bit longer. Also, a piece of advice or a few recommendations can be provided before you decide to hire one of our services. Therefore, feel free to let us know what you need and how we can help you. Our services are available in the area but since our company offers them throughout the country, you can find us in every state. For more details about our services or request a quote, fill our contact form or call and email us anytime.